[Talk-us] USBR 66 in Oklahoma

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:52:10 UTC 2016

> I will clarify that I do feel a little bad about this only because there's
> no editors that handle two-way relations that end on a dual carriageway
> cleanly, thus being the primary driver for this change.

I have come that the conclusion from a different angle. I and many others
have tried to produce GPX files from route relations. That is easy if the
route elements constitute a loop-less line. If there are no loops it is
sufficient to use the Sort function in JOSM to put them in a sequence which
is easily converted.
If you have loops of any kind this does not work any more.
It is a good and clean solution, and, as I mentioned before, it is in line
with approach for bus and tram routes.