[Talk-us] evacuation_center=yes

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:20:52 UTC 2016

Hi Clifford,

A google search for something like "list of us evacuation centers" seems
to indicate most of them are on a state by state basis.

Typically schools, and older "fallout shelters" are designated
evacuation centers in my experience.

I don't know the official policy on UK v. US spelling, I assume a US
person set up the Philippines mapping conventions based on the spelling
conventions.

Whenever I am extracting data, I always use both spellings for things
where I know there are two because there are usually both spellings used
no matter what.

cheers
blake