[Talk-us] Stillwater, OK build and address import

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Feb 10 20:44:22 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Mike Henson <mikehenson at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Talk US,
> I reached out a year ago to the City of Stillwater, OK asking about
> official bicycle routes and seeing if I could have access to their building
> outlines and address data. Last week, The City of Stillwater asked me to do
> a presentation "introduction to OSM" for their bicycle/ped/ADA work. I
> presented OSM to them and all seamed impressed with OSM. I asked the them
> if I could get the building outlines and address information. Well, they
> emailed me the shape files today.

Noice.  I'd like to work with you on getting a relatively large scale,
somewhat better than TIGER vetting and import on the OKPADS data at some
point as well...roughly 5000 parcels of public land including all the
wildlife management areas and state parks, plus a lot of county and city
greenspaces...