[Talk-us] Map St Lucia - George Washington Univ (WashDC)

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:42:28 UTC 2016

(Excuse the cross-posting. Forwarding on behalf of GWU Humanitarian Mapping
Society)

Hi everyone!!!

Tired of winter? Want to be on a beach? Well, spend time looking at St.
Lucia with HMS GW!

‚Äč

We have been asked to help assist mapping St. Lucia in honor of the 37th
anniversary of their independence! The great people of St. Lucia will be
mapping on the ground at the same time!

St. Lucia Mapathon
When: Sunday, February 28th 11:00 AM
Where: Old Main Geography Department SAL (1922 F Street NW)

There will be breakfast foods!
We will also be selling HMS GW T-Shirts for $7!

All are welcome!

Please RSVP for free food! <http://goo.gl/forms/EyjYzAZx0t>
See the Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/236114376723323/> for
more details!

--
Best,

*HMS GW Executive Board*

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GWHMS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hms_gw

President | *Ellie Davis*
Vice-President | *Marietta Gelfort*
Secretary | *Haldon Lindstrom*
Treasurer/Head Training Coordinator| *Chris Dively*
Training Coordinators | *Alex Smith* and *Yury Higuchi*
-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands off beans!" - v.141, *On Nature,
*Empedocles