[Talk-us] Local OSM groups in the US

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Tue Jan 12 01:08:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Eleanor, Clifford and I started talking about ways to make local OSM groups
more successful, and / or how to support more of them. See our meeting
notes here if you are interested:
https://gist.github.com/mvexel/ffefcbf2c3012af51f16

Currently we are compiling a list of local groups that are active. Here is
what we have right now (after only a bit of searching Meetup by Clifford)

Bay Area OSMToronto OSM EnthusiastsOSM ColoradoOSM SeattleOSM Salt Lake CityOSM
Tampa BayPhoenix GeoOSM St. Louis Mid America MappersOSM Southern CaliforniaOSM
OttawaMapping DCOSM Kansas CityOSM VancouverMapGive mapathon (DC)
Do you know of any others, please let us know! With a link / contact person
if possible.

We will meet again in a couple of weeks. If you want to help think about
and work on ways to support local OSM groups, let us know and we will make
sure you get on the next call with us.

Thanks,
Martijn