[Talk-us] Code Sprint at State of the Map US

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:34:26 UTC 2016

Look forward to seeing many of you at SotM US!
Monday will have Code Sprints. I'm planning to focus on analysis, but would also love to delve into some core infrastructure topics.Who's planning on going? Have any more ideas of what you'd like to work on?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_U.S._2016/Hands-On_Day#Code_sprints

We don't get many chances to come together and work together in person. Would love to see this kick off more collaborative development in the community, into the future.
-Mikel  * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron