[Talk-us] [Imports] Kansas City addresses from maps.kcmo.org

Jonathan Schleuss jschleuss at me.com
Fri Jul 29 21:46:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm kind of curious about this. Why not import those property lines? I'm not arguing for them, because it seems like a lot of work. But I note that in cities such as Fresno, they are in the map as landuse=residential. What if we add all the buildings, all the trees, every bench? Why not add property boundaries? I'm thinking 2030 here.

cheers,
Jon