[Talk-us] Is USBR 11 in Maryland complete/correct in OSM?

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:05:59 UTC 2016

I didn't see any of the oval USBR signs out there. I thought the routing
was a little different though. The part from Keep Tryst to MD 67 would
require an illegal movement to go the wrong way on what is essentially a
freeway and around a freeway ramp the in the wrong direction. Is that
really the route? On this photo, the blue arrows show what I interpreted
the route to be. There are some bike signs on the part of Jefferson Pike
between the Potomac River, including ones directing to and from MD 67.

[image: pasted1]

What's the text description of the route?

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 4:56 PM Kerry Irons <irons54vortex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Recognize that the small sign is not a USBR sign.  In your first link I
> could find no bike route sign unless it is that sign way off in the
> distance that I can’t make out.
>

> Kerry Irons

Just to echo Steve’s comment on signs: encouraged but not required.

--
Elliott Plack
http://elliottplack.me