[Talk-us] problematic import in san francisco state university

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:25:02 UTC 2016

well, by overlapping, I mean there's two trees in the exact same spot with
the exact same details on them (but one is a has some more ultra-detailed
fields like height, diameter, etc).  Looks like it might have been an
attempt to add more detail to the tree, but a previous load wasn't cleared
out properly.

Not sure what to do with the height, diameter since I think it's in feet
for the height and inches for the diameter (where OSM has tags for height
in meters and circumference in meters)