[Talk-us] Where to find airport information?

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:53:23 UTC 2016

Keep in mind that it's perfectly acceptable to set up a private
runway/airfield that isn't listed on any FAA or official source. The two
examples you give are pretty clearly airfields with runways (you can see
where the runway lights are, they have support buildings, and the first
link has a turnaround on the far end of the runway to let planes taxi back
to the hangar).