[Talk-us] How to get open street maps

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Sat May 28 10:51:52 UTC 2016

Hello,
I downloaded the maps, but they changed over night, so the md5 sums don't
match up. I tried using rsync -cav to ftp.spline.de, but the connection
times out "[Receiver] io timeout after 181 seconds -- exiting" (return
code 30) I know that the port is accessible because I used nmap on it. I
tried passing the --timeout flags but that made no difference. What could
I do? I can't download that much data from scratch and a subset of the
world cannot be resynced with the master?