[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] [Tagging] Hunting area tagging

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:41:54 UTC 2016

I think you misunderstood my purpose. I was not contacting OSM to complain
about illegal signs. I was responding to the original poster and urging
caution about relying on signs. At least in my jurisdiction, official
databases seem to me to be more reliable than signage regarding property
rights.

Perhaps there are parts of the world in which official databases are
incomplete, outdated, or nonexistent, in which case mappers could adapt to
local conditions as best as possible.

Pine