[Talk-us] Rail rendering support in our wiki?

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 17:48:44 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Am Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:31:27 -0700 schrieb OSM Volunteer stevea:
> Also, if OSM's "layer" control (stack icon) added OpenRailwayMap, (to
> complement our Transport layer; thank you, Andy), that would be GREAT!

You know that you can disable the OpenRailwayMap overlay at
openrailwaymap.org, don't you? I think that's a good replacement. In
addition, our tiles are available as overlay (and as basemap) on
http://mc.bbbike.org/mc/

A map which should be included into the openstreetmap.org website should
be a basemap (it may have a special purpose like OpenCycleMap) and be able
to handle all the traffic.

Best regards

Michael one of the OpenRailwayMap developers