[Talk-us] Deleting / Closing / Renaming all places in a chain

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Sep 7 00:48:12 UTC 2016

On 9/6/2016 5:36 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Automatically editing away something
> country-wide hides the fact that the map lacks attention in an area.

I'm not sure that hiding lack of attention is such a bad thing.  In some
places I only update items of interest instead of taking the time to
verify a whole row of POIs.   In either case, the only way to be sure
the entire area is current is to re-survey everything.   But if one less
thing is wrong or outdated, that makes the data more useful to all clients.