[Talk-us] No updates on zoom level 12?

Albert Pundt roadsguy99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:54:33 UTC 2017

I think that zoom levels 12 and below just take a really long time to
update. One road classification change I made over a month ago has still
not yet updated on these lower zoom levels. Another edit made several
months ago took a similarly long time to update there, though it has long
since been updated.

--Roadsguy