[Talk-us] People For Bikes Connectivity Tool

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:20:06 UTC 2017

Clifford:
I've been in touch with Spencer about updating data in Madison, WI. I'm a
longtime OSMer and vice president of a local bike advocacy group, Madison
Bikes. In both those capacities I'm really excited about this project. We
have a supportive Metropolitan Planning Organization with good data, and I
think we'll be able to mobilize a bunch of bike folks with great local
knowledge for a successful mapathon. We're trying to document the whole
process so that other communities can follow the model. I think having the
support of an existing local OSM community, or at least a handful of local
powermappers is pretty important for projects such as these to succeed.

 Harald (hobbesvsboyle)