[Talk-us] People For Bikes Connectivity Tool

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:16:24 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> Spencer,
> What cities have shown interest into updating OSM? There may be local
> mappers that would be interested in help the city add to OSM.

Good question. People for Bikes is planning to run scores for up to 300
cities, which will likely include all major US cities. There's a short
application process for cities (details
<http://www.peopleforbikes.org/placesforbikes/pages/city-rating-system>). I
can't make any promises but I can probably get contact info for any city
people who have submitted applications with People for Bikes. If you're
interested in working with your city feel free to contact me off-list and
I'll see if I can get details for your city.

> On another thread, do you plan to submit a presentation to this year's
> SOTM-US conference?

The thought had crossed my mind. People for Bikes is based in Boulder so it
would make a lot of sense. Thanks for the reminder to check into details
re: submission deadlines.