[Talk-us] rasters of climate change

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Apr 15 22:12:46 UTC 2017

Not sure if talk-us is the best place to ask. We don't use raster data for
much more than background tracing. The only suggestion I have is to look at
Landviewer [1] for areas you know that have been reported as having climate
changes impacts and compare years. Landsat will go back a number of years.
If you want to get more sophisticated, use QGIS to compare vegetation from
then to now using the semi-automatic classification plugin.

Or just visit any lake in Northern Minnesota and ask the locals. 😊 I've
spent many summers on Gull Lake.

[1] https://lv.eosda.com

Best,
Clifford

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 5:45 AM, moira walsh <moirawalsh4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for before and after rasters documenting climate
> change-anywhere.
> If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
> Thank you!
>
> --
>

> Moira Walsh MPH
> www.waterinanutshell.net
> 507 210 6420 <(507)%20210-6420>   Texts are O.K.

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch