[Talk-us] rasters of climate change

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 22:36:19 UTC 2017

The NASA Earth Observatory has a page on the retreat of the Columbia
Glacier in Alaska:

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/columbia_glacier.php

All the false color NASA images in the series are downloadable [1], Or you
can go to the USGS options for Landsat download [2] if you want source
images.

You can also view a true color 36-year time lapse on Google Earth Engine
here:

https://earthengine.google.com/timelapse/#v=61.05155,-147.08207,8.644,latLng&t=2.33

good luck!

[1]