[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Tue Apr 25 09:26:34 UTC 2017

On 2017.04.25. 12:19, Horea Meleg wrote:
> Hy guys, thanks for your responses.
> Do you think that is better to move motorway_junction where continuous line begins? In real life you can't cross a continuous line, so I think it should be the same in OSM. What do you think?

i'd probably go for "between where you may and may not enter the lane",
maybe even leaning more towards the beginning of the allowed move.
if you are mapping individual turning lanes, then "between" wouldn't
work that well - for these, i'd err on starting them where one may enter
the lane at the beginning.

> Thanks,
> Horea

 Rihards