[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 05:07:02 UTC 2017

I thought the "standard" was to put the exit and entrance nodes at the
place where there is no physical barrier. Continuous white lines
should be mapped with change:lanes and should have no impact on the
position of the node. So definitely position "2".
IMHO This is illustrated by the picture on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lanes