[Talk-us] TIGER fixup for Hurricane Harvey potential impact areas

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Sun Aug 27 22:47:14 UTC 2017

There is now a task in the OSM Task Manager to help coordinate the
effort at http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/project/104

There is also a WMS layer of Texas statewide streets available at
http://maps.mapwise.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=maps/fmo-base-osm-texas.map&
- use that URL in JOSM.

Adding WMS layer to JOSM tutorial here:
http://learnosm.org/en/josm/josm-adding-imagery/