[Talk-us] Phoneix, Arizona open data

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Tue Aug 29 09:17:02 UTC 2017

Hello all,
Me and my Telenav colleagues, are planning to start editing in Phoenix, Arizona. We are thinking of adding some map features like road geometry, name, one way or turn restrictions.  We've made a research for local data, and we've found this open source data: https://www.phoenix.gov/opendata#<https://www.phoenix.gov/opendata>. The specific datasets are: Street center line for City of Phoenix<http://mapping-phoenix.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/street-centerline>, Street Name Labels<http://mapping-phoenix.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/street-name-labels>, Traffic Restrictions along Streets<http://mapping-phoenix.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/traffic-restrictions-along-streets> and Traffic Restrictions at Intersections<http://mapping-phoenix.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/traffic-restrictions-at-intersections>.
We are wondering if these datasets have already been used/vetted in the past?
If someone knows something about it, please inform us.

Thank you,
Horea Meleg