[Talk-us] Dakota County, MN Data

joe.sapletal at charter.net joe.sapletal at charter.net
Thu Feb 23 15:26:29 UTC 2017

Clifford,

Thanks for the help.  I did a little presentation this past summer at MaptimeMSP focused on the building import I’ve been messing around with, which I really need to make happen this year.  But I did mention some of these other layers that are available.  Obviously, not all the OSMers in the area were in attendance, so reminders and spreading the word to others is always appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe