[Talk-us] Tiger Zip Data Removal Project (Update)

Max Erickson maxerickson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:07:51 UTC 2017

Frederik wrote:
> I notice that at least two people who have negatively commented on your
> recent edits in changeset comments - Max Erickson and Steve A - are
> regulars on this mailing list, but they didn't get involved when you
> discussed the issue here four weeks ago.

As this is my second message, I'm probably not a regular on the list.

I saw the thread but didn't really have anything to add to the
comments from Jason Remillard, Mike N and Walter Nordmann. I do see
the particular edits as more or less noise but won't bother Hans
further if he chooses to continue with them.

Hans, I apologize for any discouragement my message caused. I tend to
write tersely and don't always do a good job of avoiding abrasiveness.

Max

(sorry if this message breaks threading a bit, I don't get messages
delivered and am experimenting with replying from an archive)