[Talk-us] Differences with USA admin_level tagging

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Jul 11 18:55:51 UTC 2017

Kerry, thank you for that/those.  I especially like your characterizations of "fun" and "purposefully!"

Yet, paraphrasing both Kevin Kenny and Winston Churchill:  Let us Carry On and Do the Best We Can!

I seldom let the difficulty of a challenge, even at the cost of mistakes from which i can and do learn, to stand in my way.  I hope others feel similarly.

Onwards,

SteveA
California