[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 3

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Thu Jul 13 14:39:01 UTC 2017

Case 1: First example is much closer to how I would tag it based on the the rule that it should not be a separate way if it is only separated by paint.

Case 2: I would not expect the two paths to be considered safe or legal where I live in the US (not in Michigan). While there is some effort at coordinating traffic laws between states, ultimately it is up to the state to define their own rules so it might vary from state to state.