[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 3

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:14:01 UTC 2017

Just to play Devil's advocate:  B is probably more TECHNICALLY correct
since a solid white line indicates "lane change discouraged, but not
illegal" and you'd probably want the routing software to indicate where the
turn lane starts, not 200 feet later (esp. in heavy traffic and the lane's
already full of cars).

Whether it's practical to map it like that or not is another matter.