[Talk-us] Tiger Zip Data Removal Project (Update)

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 03:16:02 UTC 2017

I wonder whether it is interesting to know the difference between
concrete, asphalt and pervious concrete. All three have different
characteristics whether it be comfort for the cyclist or being
dangerous under icy conditions or durability under heavy loaded
trucks. What do you think ? Is it worth recording those differences
for paved roads ?

m.