[Talk-us] NJ mass road demotions?

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Sun Jun 11 02:15:33 UTC 2017

2 months later and they’re still at it.  I finally did reach out to the user with a changeset comment here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/46561481#map=12/40.7194/-74.4255 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/46561481#map=12/40.7194/-74.4255>

What’s an acceptable amount of time to wait for a response before I just start reverting?
Thanks, Bryan