[Talk-us] Need advice on a project i've taken on

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:51:39 UTC 2017

Hi

It is my opinion that removing imported non standard tags is almost always
ok.

It has been 10 years since tiger was imported, any effort to maintain it
should be welcomed. We own it now, no script is comming to automatically
update it.

You might want to run it as an automated edit.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct

Jason