[Talk-us] Need advice on a project i've taken on

Walter Nordmann wnordmann at gmx.de
Sun Jun 11 09:55:14 UTC 2017

In Germany we say: don't touch an object just for cleanup.

Cleanup without any other modifications (e.g in geometry)  will change
the timestamp of that object (last changed!!!) and somebody may think:
this way has been modified last week - so i don't need to check the
geometry or the speed limit or something else.

Ok, if you really change something, THEN you should cleanup old/unused tags.

Regards
walter, aka wambacher