[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 2

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Mon Jun 19 20:37:09 UTC 2017

For the ‘dashed line’ center turn lanes: what you do makes sense to me too. I have used center_turn_lane=yes in the past, but that is not documented and I wouldn’t encourage it. This way it fits nicely into the lanes schema.

The turn lanes plugin seems to support this nicely: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wmp5h2cn931pic/Screenshot%202017-06-19%2014.33.40.jpg?dl=0 — even though the center lane is rarely marked with left turn arrows, as suggested by the turn lane style.

Martijn