[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 2

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Jun 20 03:44:52 UTC 2017

Judging from the markings, that is a turn lane shared by both directions. You cannot legally use it to pass a car in the main driving lane, you can only use it to make a left turn. Lanes of this type are nicknamed "suicide lanes", because of the possibility that vehicles going in opposite directions may try to use it simultaneously, resulting in a head-on collision.

--
John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge
com