[Talk-us] Help reverting duplicate changeset

Steve Friedl steve at unixwiz.net
Thu Jun 29 17:08:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’ve been using GoMap!! on my iPhone, and last night it appears that the same changeset was submitted twice; it had been having apparent network issues, this morning I find duplicate objects.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/49907654 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/49907654#map=16/33.6864/-117.8480>

I’d like some help reverting the second changeset, as far as I can tell they are identical, but I don’t know how to check if anybody *else* has made subsequent updates to items in either changeset. I’m not sure I care to validate 575 nodes and 57 ways by hand. Twice.

Can anyone provide some guidance here? I’m fine if somebody just does this for me.

Steve