[Talk-us] Help reverting duplicate changeset

Andrew Matheny andrewdmatheny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:14:25 UTC 2017

Steve-

The "Revert Changeset" plugin in JOSM has been my go-to tool, and from what
I understand it does a good job checking for edits that have happened after
your Changeset.

After you run the plugin, I would also examine the data and run the
validator just to make sure there aren't any other issues before uploading.
And, as always, make sure your Changeset comments explain the reversion.

-Andrew