[Talk-us] Key:man_made... Outdated language?

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 21:36:46 UTC 2017

No.

"Man" has been a general term for humanity in the English language since
time immemorial.

It is only feminists who wish to divide humanity along gender lines who
have a problem with "man" as a term of reference. Such argumentation is
deliberately divisive, and serves no purpose.

There is no need for the change, or a pointless discussion about such a
change.

Please lets get on with making an awesome map.

Best Regards
Joel Holdsworth