[Talk-us] greenways tagging

Mike N niceman at att.net
Fri Mar 24 16:42:43 UTC 2017

I have tagged 2 local living_streets that don't quite meet the strict
European definition, but they are blocked by bollards, which are rarely
dropped to allow service vehicles to enter.

On 3/23/2017 9:27 PM, Nathaniel V. Kelso wrote:
> The existing OSM wiki documented tags for bicycle needs to grow a bit to
> describe things like bike boulevards, greenwaves, and buffered_lanes.

  Thanks for the detail - I also get the feeling that OSM tags should be
expanded to cover more variations  of bike infrastructure.