[Talk-us] Data team mapping buildings in Fort Worth and Dallas

Jinal Foflia fofliajinal at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:15:38 UTC 2017

Andrew,

Thank you for pointing out to the latest orthophoto imagery, the team will
be using the same for tracing [0].

> Also, for what its worth, I believe the City of Fort Worth has building
footprints that could be imported, but we just need to get the explicit
permission.

This is great to know, what is the timeline for the import? Are we waiting
for the explicit permission from the community or the officials?

[0] - https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/297#issuecomment-304197430

Cheers,
Jinal Foflia