[Talk-us] Data team mapping buildings in Fort Worth and Dallas

Jinal Foflia fofliajinal at gmail.com
Mon May 29 07:40:54 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Since there are plans of having building footprints imported [0] in Fort
Worth region, we have decided to archive the project in the tasking manager
[1][2] to avoid community working on these tasks and digitize data. Thank
you, Andrew, for the heads-up related to the import!

[0] - https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2017-May/017372.html
[1] - http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/project/95
[2] - https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/297
<https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/>