[Talk-us] Trunk

Richie Kennedy richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:42:52 UTC 2017

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:

> So far, it does appear that you are in the minority opinion on this, as was
> NE2.

In this group, I find your opinion to be strongly expressed; however,
I do not find consensus to be clear and convincing. OTOH, in the
AARoads forum, I would argue the consensus opinion would be clear and
convincing in favor of my position.

> That's entirely on you at this point, I edit in good faith.

OTOH, you did know that a local mapper (me) would dispute the
classification. I would consider that to be bad faith.

Likewise, I should clarify that I do not intend to make unilateral
changes to the map.

I will make an effort to explain my opinion this weekend. I do need
time to collect my thoughts and put them to a keyboard.