[Talk-us] Trunk

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:02:57 UTC 2017

>I'd hazard to guess Alaska has considerably more "trunk" than "motorway"
miles, particularly outside of metro Anchorage.

Agreed.

Here's a query for the George Parks Highway that runs between Fairbanks and
Anchorage:

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/scw

no relations, only ways are involved

No rush on any of this if you have more important work to do. Just sayin'

and, thanks for the feedback

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska