[Talk-us] Comparing Tiger 2017 dataset with OSM in a automatedway.

Joe Sapletal joe.sapletal at charter.net
Wed Oct 11 15:42:15 UTC 2017

This is really cool.  Can I suggest for the Twin Cities metro area someone doing something similar with the Metro Regional Centerlines Collaborative Local Centerlines (MRCC)?  I know that Dakota County hasn’t submitted centerlines to Tiger in a couple of years, but will be for the next update.  Not sure about the other counties though.  There very well may be areas that the MRCC will be a better source than the Tiger data.

https://gisdata.mn.gov/dataset/us-mn-state-metrogis-trans-mrcc-centerlines

Joe