[Talk-us] Tracking Redaction Review

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sat Oct 14 00:52:21 UTC 2017

I’ve completed adding Tiger 2017 names to the roads in Arizona. And I’ve updated your spreadsheet to reflect the completion.

That was a much bigger job than I wanted to do but I just couldn’t stand seeing all those roads named “chdr_USA_AZ_name_fixup_required”. I’ve probably made a few typographical mistakes but the names will be closer to reality. I only touched the geometry in a couple of places and saw many, many places that could use some local love. But I am more interested in mapping places I actually visit so I’ll leave that to others.

Tod