[Talk-us] Trunk

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Oct 16 04:12:59 UTC 2017

Okay folks. Coming back from not even 48 hours camping and this thread has
exploded. I don't think it benefits anyone to continue in this way.
Valuable insights get lost in the sheer volume of email; arguments are
being repeated.

I am dedicating the next Many Mappy Minutes (our monthly-ish online
hangout) to discuss road classification. I proposed November 15 5:30 PT in
an earlier email to this group. I invite you all to join then.

In the mean time, if you would like to have a more interactive discussion,
please join IRC or Slack and continue the discussion there.

Martijn