[Talk-us] State of the Map US Early Bird tickets end tomorrow!

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:10:02 UTC 2018

A few quick reminders about...
State of the Map US  🇺🇸  Detroit, MI · October 5-7th

💸  The reduced-price tickets will be available until midnight tomorrow on Friday, August 17th.
Sign up today before the price doubles…
https://2018.stateofthemap.us/ <https://2018.stateofthemap.us/>

By the way if you are an OpenStreetMap US member, we just sent out a coupon code...
If you’re not an OpenStreetMap US member, join today to save some money on the conference!
Visit this link to check or renew your membership: https://join.openstreetmap.us/ <https://join.openstreetmap.us/>

🎤  Check out full State of the Map US Program!
The program for State of the Map US is going to be amazing.  We're excited to have over 45 talks spread over 3 days in October so you can learn more from the OpenStreetMap US community!  There will also be workshops, social events, and hacking.
https://2018.stateofthemap.us/program/ <https://2018.stateofthemap.us/program/>

Some highlights:
• Clifford Snow will be talkingabout OpenStreetMap in rural America.
• Julian Simioni will be talking about how to improve data for geocoding.
• Drishtie Patel will talk about Facebook's use of OpenStreetMap.

Follow State of the Map US on Twitter and share the latest news:  https://twitter.com/sotmus <https://twitter.com/sotmus>
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Detroit!!

Bryan

P.S. Want to know what to expect?  Check out our pictures from previous years State of the Map US:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/openstreetmapus/albums <https://www.flickr.com/photos/openstreetmapus/albums>