[Talk-us] Proposition for changing the common name tag

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:33:17 UTC 2018

I am opposed to this suggestion, because there are two countries called "United States" in North America: the United States of America, and the United States of Mexico.

Yes, when people say "United States" they typically mean America and not Mexico, but the USA is just as often referred to as "America" as it is "United States," which is another reason not to proceed with the change.

-jack

--
Typos courtesy of fancy auto spell technology