[Talk-us] Proposition for changing the common name tag

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:43:38 UTC 2018

> I wanted to let you know about proposed change in tagging the name of
> USA and I seek for the feedback about it - see the proposition here:
>
> https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=63384
> <https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.
> openstreetmap.org%2Fviewtopic.php%3Fid%3D63384&v=3>
>
> Looks somewhat strange to me in view of the preamble of the US
Constitution:
" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America. "