[Talk-us] Anyone feel like helping another mapper in New York?

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Sun Dec 9 18:20:16 UTC 2018

On 12/9/2018 6:38 AM, Andy Townsend wrote:
> On 23/11/2018 21:24, Andy Townsend wrote (heavily snipped):
>> Hello,
>>
>> Over the last couple of months there have been edits by a new mapper
>> in New York who seems to like changing things but hasn't quite got
>> the hang of what they're doing yet.  ...   Comments can be seen at
>> http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=8356718 .
>
> They've edited again and I've had to revert again due to "random" node
> drags.  It'd be great if someone a bit nearer than me could help - or
> at least "weed" their edits afterwards with a bit of local knowledge.

I sent him a message offering to help, but if he doesn't respond to you,
I doubt he'll answer me either.

I'm not really close enough to have local knowledge of the area... It
looks like the most active user in the area is Unggo99, so maybe try to
getin touch with him/her.

Thanks for your diligence -- vive la carte! - Jason