[Talk-us] OpenStreetMap US Board Elections

Ian Dees ian at openstreetmap.us
Fri Feb 9 19:29:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

I invite all my fellow US-based OpenStreetMap enthusiasts to run for the
board of OpenStreetMap US. We initially announced that the deadline for
nominations was the 4th of February, but so few people nominated that we
extended it to the 11th (this Sunday).

Please check out the original blog post announcing the election in January:

http://www.openstreetmap.us/2018/01/board-elections/

and the updated blog post from today:

http://www.openstreetmap.us/2018/02/board-elections-extra-time/

Nominate yourself on the wiki page here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Elections/2017#Candidates

Let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to hearing from
you all at our townhall with the candidates next week!

-Ian